General requirements for the abstract: stages of composing, purpose as well as its types
Your message “method” is Greek, and it is translated as means of expedient or consistent execution of every work. In this case, they are the means of writing an essay.
Abstract – a Latin word, literally means writing a message or a public report. Mostly this word is used to determine a regular, convincing and concise statement or writing the essence of a concern or topic of a scientific and practical nature.
The abstract is a completely independent written work specialized in the consideration of a certain facet of the problem and on the basis of the outcomes of studying a finite quantity of literary sourced elements of a particular subject.
Work with an abstract about life safety requires a number of specific skills:
- working with text (understanding this content associated plagerism checker with the text, analyzing the primary problems associated with the guide, adequate perception associated with the special form of the text);
- the fundamentals of independent, creative and thinking that is critical
- capability to provide the analyzed work, along with your very own thoughts in the context associated with studied sources about life safety.
The key goals of composing an abstracts are systematization, consolidation, expansion of theoretical knowledge and practical skills about life safety; application of the knowledge and abilities in re solving specific learning dilemmas, development of abilities of separate task of students of a future specialist of high qualification.
Your order of planning includes the phases of doing the task
The phases include:
- selection and coordination for the topic regarding the abstract,
- dedication of the purpose and objectives of written work,
- setting the due date for the utilization of the abstract,
- Drawing up an overview plan,
- collection of information sources,
- study the information of sources,
- compilation for the abstract text,
- editing the writing,
- planning of a listing of literature,
- layout of this abstract,
- submission associated with abstract.
Evaluating an abstract, the teacher arises from the criteria:
- the relevance associated with the subject material (problematic, novelty for the problems under consideration or aspects of problems);
- the relevance associated with the topic associated with the abstract into the content, sufficiency and modernity of this sources involved;
- utilization of the latest publications;
- study and characterization of the history of the situation, their education of its research when you look at the literature;
- an obvious statement associated with the subject, purpose and methods of research;
- generalization of results, justification of conclusions;
- utilization of the conceptual apparatus;
- type of work and layout regarding the abstract.
The goal of abstracts and its particular kinds
Etymological concept of the term abstract defines the content with this scientific abstractive genre: a goal short message in written kind or perhaps in a type of a public report associated with the contents associated with the document or sources, which sets down the main facts and conclusions. An abstract is one of the most frequent kinds of secondary texts.
the abstract is to inform in regards to the contents associated with the referring document, the identification of this primary or any specific information. The abstract provides the opportunity to find out just how much it is important to refer to your source as well as what function.
There are many types of abstracts:
informative (a concise declaration regarding the important provisions regarding the original document in a generalized form);
indicative (summary abstracts, extensive annotations) informing about what is stated when you look at the document;
monographic (put together in one source, and is called selective abstracting);
summary – they are abstracts for a provided topic on several sources with an entire, systematized and general content;
review – abstracts on a thorough topic on several documents with a short description regarding the content of every of them separately.
Survey abstracting is a way of data on the option of literature on a certain problem. The review abstract is dependant on annotations to that an element of the source that relate with the main topic of interest to your referent. Then the annotations on the subject are combined into an assessment abstract;
auto-abstract – abstract, compiled by the writer for the document.